HUNSTVILLE, Ala. (TENNESSEE VALLEY WEEKEND) - The holidays are wrapping up but we are still washing casserole dishes and eating Grandma’s leftover brownies.
For those of us who don’t even want to think about cooking, but still want to have some fun for a New Years Eve party, we have the perfect snack!
Honey Box is a Huntsville company that delivers gorgeous charcuterie boards straight to your door for parties, events, or maybe just a night in. Christina from Honey Box joins TVL to walk us through the charcuterie board basics since half of us don’t even know to pronounce it.
The Charcuterie Bascis:
- Charcuterie Board, wooden cutting board, large plate, etc.
- Parchment paper if needed or brown kraft paper for extra decor
- Pick 3-4 of your favorite cheeses
- Pick 2-3 of your favorite meats
- 1-2 crunchy cracker options
- 1 soft bread option
- Salty snack like pickles or olives
- Berries or cut-up fruit
- Sweet and salty spreads like honey, jams or mustard
Copyright 2021 WAFF. All rights reserved.