HARTSELLE, Ala. (TENNESSEE VALLEY LIVING) - Something about the new year makes us want to switch up how we do everything, including our makeup routines!
If you’re like us and are looking for good recommendations before you buy, we have one of Alabama’s best makeup artists to share her top five recent products.
Olivia Sparks is a makeup artist for many people around the Tennessee Valley and was even featured in Southern Bride Magazine for her incredible work. She joins TVL to give us some of her best tips for a night out with the girls, or your big day at the wedding chapel.
You can book Olivia for your next event or even book her for a makeup lesson. (Sign us up, please!) Follow along with her at @oliviapsrkasmua on Instagram and find out more about booking by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OLIVIA’S TOP FIVE:
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in shade “Pillow Talk Intense” | $40 at Sephora
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation | $44 at Sephora
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer | $12.49 at Target
- Lumify Eye Drops | $11.99 at Target
- L’Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara | $9.49 at Target
Copyright 2022 WAFF. All rights reserved.